How good is your health and nutrition knowledge?
Put it to the test.
- Olive oil is a healthy food – true or false?
- Lower-fat dairy products are better for you than full-fat dairy products – true or false?
- Milk and calcium supplements are needed in order to build strong bones – true or false?
- Starchy foods are fattening – true or false?
- People develop diabetes as a result of eating too much sugar – true or false?
- Genetics has little to do with whether or not you develop heart disease, cancer, or diabetes – true or false?
- Oils (including olive oil) are concentrated fat and calories
- Each tablespoon contains 130 calories and 14 grams of fat
- Oils contribute to weight gain, the development of atherosclerotic plaques, and coronary artery disease
- Lowering the fat in dairy products concentrates the protein content
- Dairy protein is linked to juvenile diabetes, asthma, allergies,...